40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Salary: £42 - £45k DOE
A local manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Key Responsibilities
Working independently and as part of a wider team, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing techncal support, installation and service processes
- Troubleshooting and repair of our advanced integrated robotic systems
- Identifying opportunities for data driven detection to develop preventative maintenance processes
- Maintaining customer service logs, internal service records and accurate configurations of the installed base, ensuring Quality procedures are followed and further developed for efficient scale up
- Providing feedback to and collaborating with our Engineering Development and Manufacturing teams
Maintenance Engineer - Qualifications
You will need to have:
- Ability to look at problems from a system perspective and be able to drill down analysis to software, electronics and / or mechanical issues.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in high pressure situations and maintain strong customer relationships
- A can-do hands-on attitude for a variety of tasks
- Ability to independently trouble shoot complex electro-mechanical systems
- A mechanical aptitude for performing any mechanical component repair or replacement to exacting standards
- Electronics experience and ability to perform software updates via engineering interfaces
- A keenness to work with hospitals and to learn about Operating Theatre protocols and procedures
- A genuine desire to help, develop and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
- Degree in electrical, mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Experience working with robotics
- Experience of systems typically Python, C++ and / or C would be an advantage
- A full driving licence, be capable of travelling at short notice and be able to handle the rigours of air travel
- A second language (ideally German, Italian, Mandarin)
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.