28000-32000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Salary: £30k - £32k
A local manufacturing company is looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Rotating weeks of 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm.
Maintenance Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Applicants must have electrical bias and possess a knowledge of PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatics. While the experience of plastic injection moulding machines would be an advantage it is not essential.
- The role involves maintaining the production machinery, carrying out general maintenance and repair throughout the factory and working as part of a flexible, service-focused support team to the business
- Experience of Pneumatics and hydraulics systems
- Experience of PLC's is an advantage
Maintenance Engineer - Qualifications
- Our ideal candidate will be reliable, enjoy trouble-shooting and have a genuine can-do attitude. They should be able to prioritise work so that repairs are resolved quickly with minimal downtime
- Electrically biased
- Relevant electrical qualification such as HND/HNC or equivalent
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.