35000-38000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
11 months ago
Maintenance Engineer (Night Shift)
A large food manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
- To provide a high level of engineering services and technical support to the business.
- Focus on reducing downtime proactively.
- Strive to improve plant performance and efficiency.
- Provide proactive preventative maintenance working with on site PM system.
- Provide assistance with PM development.
- Actively be involved with internal training syllabus and its development.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- To develop along with the Engineering Team Leader and Engineering Manager the engineering strategy
- To help develop the engineering function within the business .
- Continually drive towards a ppm culture.
- Actively be involved in engineering projects from inception to delivery as and when required.
- To work within the stated site health and safety standards, quality and hygiene and be party to setting those standards.
- To report progress daily to the Engineering Team Leader / Engineering Manager.
- Identify areas for improvement in plant performance.
- To assist in setting of machines in conjunction with operations team.
- To adopt a can do attitude.
- Work with external contractors in a police and professional manner.
- Work alongside production with a “one team” mindset.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Time served apprenticeship
- Electrical qualifications from a recognised body
- Mechanical qualifications from a recognised body
- NVQ level 3 or city and guilds level 3
- Plc experience i.e. fault finding
- Computer literate
- Fabrication skills
- Welding skills
- PPM experience
- Polite and professional
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.