Maintenance Shift Supervisor.
35000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 4 years ago
Maintenance Shift Supervisor
Salary: £35k - £45k plus excellent benefits
Shifts: Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm
2pm - 10pm
10pm - 6am
A local precision machining company ae now looking for a Maintenance Engineer with Supervisory experience to cover 3 shifts.
Maintenance Shift Supervisor - Purpose of Role:
- Plan and prioritize workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time to achieve maximum machine availability
- Accountable for all EHS standards and adherence to procedure
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Ensure all daily machine TPM regimes are adhered to
- Ensuring rotation of fixtures for TPM
- Replacing parts on equipment as part of routine maintenance plan
- Checking and calibrating instruments
- To carry out equipment breakdowns effectively & efficiently
- Recover machine faults
- Tool Breakages procedures
- Robotic recoveries
- Ensure all work is undertaken to a high-quality standard and adheres to all quality standard regulations
- In process checks
- Adherence to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Regular TPM to maintain cutting performance and part quality
- Ensure company targets are met in respect of productivity and quality of parts produced
Maintenance Shift Supervisor - Candidate requirements
The ideal candidate will come from a precision machining background as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
Hold an engineering qualification such as HNC / HND
- Experience of fault-finding and repairing CNC Milling Machines
- Robotic/automation experience
- Previous team leadership experience
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.