30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Maintenance Engineer Team Leader
Salary: Circa £35k plus excellent benefits
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer Team Leader to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer Team Leader – Overview
fully qualified and experienced multi-skilled (70/30 electrical bias) Maintenance Team Leader to join and complement our existing busy but small team. The role is very hands on,
Maintenance Engineer Team Leader – Responsibility
- leading and developing the team
- designing schedules
- PPM/TPM routine maintenance systems together with
- breakdown repairs and electrical installations,
- modernisation of plant and electrical / mechanical project work across the company’s main factory
Maintenance Engineer Team Leader - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer Team Leader . You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Time served with a recognised apprenticeship.
- Qualified to C&G 236 part 2 (or equivalent NVQ).
- 17th edition regulation certificate.
- PLC qualification an advantage.
- Flexible and capable of working solely and/or within a team.
- Proven leadership qualities.
- Sound knowledge planned maintenance skills.
- Problem solving / breakdown analysis.
- PLC fault finding skills. (Siemens S5 / S7).
- Capable of understanding schematic electrical drawings.
- Working knowledge of inverter drives.
- Good electrical installation skills.
- Continuous improvements experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Basic mechanical problem solving.
- Proactive approach to engineering.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.