28000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Location Information - Oldham
Salary Circa £30k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
Manufacturing Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Manages New Custom Product Introduction product ionisation including Work Instruction creation and sign-off
- Responsible to drive First Article Inspection process to conclusion
- Defines the most cost-efficient Manufacturing Process by product group - utilising people, process and equipment
- Responsible for Engineering Drawing and Work Instruction updates including effective configuration management of manufacturing data
- Responsible for Continuous Process Improvement identification and implementation
- Champion Lean Manufacturing principles during production
- Lead Root Cause and Corrective Action implementation
- Responsible for process to deliver repeatable quality product
- Deputise for Production Shift Supervisors as required
- Responsible for creating training courses and delivery to personnel
- Institute good housekeeping / 6S Principles
- To work within business guidelines and procedures. Notify Manager of Safety Hazards.
- The above is a non-exhaustive list of duties, and you are expected to undertake any other duties as reasonably required
Manufacturing Engineer - Person Specification
- Experience within a busy Production environment essential
- Degree educated or relevant work experience
- Able to use initiative, delegate and innovate
- Well organised, confident, self-motivated individual with experience in a similar role
- A drive for continual improvement
- A strong problem solver
- IT skills
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of the Advanced Composites industry and aerospace industry would be an advantage
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.