40000-55000 Per Annum
2 months ago
Salary: Circa £40k - £55k Plus excellent benefits
A local precision machining engineering company are now looking to recruit a Manufacturing Manager to join their team.
Manufacturing Manager – Overview
They are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Manager to oversee their machining and assembly departments across a 3 shift system.
The Manufacturing Manager will lead the manufacturing function. Implementing continuous improvement & modern manufacturing principles by highlighting deficiencies & recommending changes in training, working practices & processes.
Manufacturing Manager – Job Role:-
- Effectively & efficiently manage the manufacturing demand
- Ensure target productivity is achieved
- Communicate & liaise with other departments throughout
- Perform root cause analysis & resolve problems
- Drive continuous improvement across the manufacturing functions
- Develop a motivated & flexible team
- Ensure that health, safety & environmental requirements are met
Manufacturing Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Manufacturing Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Hold a HC, HND or Degree in an manufacturing or engineering related field
- Have a lean engineering or SixSigma Qualification
- Understanding & experience of ERP system methodology
- Ideally hold an IOSH or NEBOSH Qualification
- Good communication skills
- Excellent leadership & people management skills
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.