25000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Salary: £25k - £30k
My client is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their team. This role will play an integral part of the marketing team by analysing market, competitor and route to market performance and supporting our customers. In addition, providing support to sales and other managers to enable effective day to day tactical and strategic decision making.
Marketing Analyst – Job Role:
- To behave in accordance with the Company values and support corporate and site policies and objectives.
- To comply with the Company Health & Safety rules and requirements at all times and take reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others.
- To give priority to exceeding the needs of customers, demonstrating, and promoting a customer focused approach to operational activities.
- Adherence to International standard requirements in relation to Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental (including energy).
- Assist the business with analysis and maintenance of market data
- Analyse SRG performance via different routes to market (traditional, Retail and online)
- Support customers with data requests
- Support in product and competitor projects
- Provide the Senior Team with timely, high quality, evidence-based analysis that will help decision making, shaping business strategies and plans.
Marketing Analyst – Person Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy.
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate accurately and appropriately with all levels of the organisation.
- Proven record of achievements in delivering high quality, accurate and timely work with a high output and throughput with a focus on outcomes.