30000-45000 Per Annum
over 3 years ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £30k - £45k
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and pioneering manufacturing company who specialise in new technologies such as 3D Printers. The company are looking for a couple of Mechanical Engineers and Mechanical Design Engineers to join their team.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Main Responsibilities
- Design 3D printers from initial concept through to production
- Design prototypes in CAD and then make them and test them
- Build and develop unique printers
- CAD design on Solidworks
- Keep abreast of new technological developments in 3D printing
Mechanical Design Engineer - Experience required
the ideal candidate will be an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer ideally from the 3D Printing Industry. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Genuine interest in 3D printing or experience with 3D Printing
- Experienced engineer who can work independently
- Track record in designing and building machines using control systems, sensors or conveyors.
- Project management experience
- Decision making experience knowing when to make use of external suppliers, contractors and technical assistance.
- Inquisitive and creative mind
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.