30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Mon - Fri, 8-5
Mechanical Engineer– Overview
The Mechanical Engineer will be based at our refurbishment facility but there will be a requirement to travel to other facilities throughout the U.K. occasionally. Mobility is key to this role with a flexibility to occasional weekend work when required.
Mechanical Engineer – Responsibility
- Provide general maintenance services to Animal feed and Biomass milling plants throughout the UK.
- Carry out refurbishment & upgrades of used equipment at our refurbishment facility
- Have a practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance is required.
- Attending customer sites with service personnel for completion of key equipment servicing, maintenance, and breakdowns.
- Identify opportunities to add additional value to customers by identifying capacity constraints and underperforming equipment, clearly communicating this to the customer and to our engineering and sales team colleagues for follow up.
- Ability to manage time and perform duties to strict customer driven deadlines.
- Successful applicants will be expected to work as part of a flexible, committed, self-motivated maintenance and servicing team
Mechanical Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Mechanical Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served or relevant mechanical engineering qualifications
- Experience gained in a heavy industrial environment.
- Expertise in general mechanical maintenance is essential
- UK driving license
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.