25000-28000 Per Annum Benefit Package
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Salary: £25k – £28k
Great Benefits Package
A large industrial manufacturing company are now looking for a Mechanical Fitter
to join their team.
Mechanical Fitter – Responsibility
- Overhaul of cooler groups, transmissions, couplers and engine rafts based primarily in the workshop.
- Mechanical fitting, assembly, strip, survey, and test
- Read drawings, identify components, assemble and/or repair mechanical equipment.
- Maintain good quality and efficiency.
- Flexibility of skills to carry out testing, basic wiring, and mechanical fitting.
- Maintain good housekeeping, awareness of and adherence to health and safety requirements.
- Ability to complete technical documentation as work is progresses.
- To perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Mechanical Fitter - job requirements:
- Minimum four years mechanical fitting, preferably with experience in rotating equipment
- Ability to work to strict quality guidelines within RISAS and ISO9001.
- Time-served apprentice trained, or other relevant qualifications.
- A working knowledge of safety systems such as Risk Assessments and COSHH Assessments will be advantageous.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.