0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
We are recruiting for a mechanical fitter for a company located in West Bromwich, West Midlands.
A vacancy has arisen for a mechanical fitter to join the Mechanical department. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled Mechanical Engineering team within a lower tier COMAH facility. The successful candidate will be an experienced, qualified Mechanical Fitter. You will need to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a range of departments to ensure that daily goals are achieved.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:
- Experienced Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance work.
- Mechanical plant installation and modification work.
- Statutory inspections - pressure testing, plant integrity and commissioning work.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- You will need to have a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering.
- training with MEWP's, Abrasive wheels, Welding equipment and Confined Spaces advantageous.
Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.
Salary is dependent on experience plus 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38 hour working week, paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme,