34000-37000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Mobile Plant Fitter
Mobile Plant Fitter– Overview
A recycling company are now looking for an Mobile Plant Fitter
to join their team.
Mobile Plant Fitter – Responsibility
- The diagnosis and resolution of breakdown problems
- To respond rapidly to breakdowns thereby minimising the period of time any equipment is out of action
- To ensure all machinery is maintained to a high standard and capable of operating in line with Company standards
- To comply with all machine operating systems
- To keep accurate records of all machinery on site
- To complete and maintain all documentation on the CMMS
- To make written and/or verbal reports to line managers as required
Mobile Plant Fitter- job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Mobile Plant Fitter. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- NVQ level 3 in plant maintenance
- Proven track record of working in a comparable role
- The ability to strip down and rebuild hydraulic, mechanical components on heavy machines
- Able to understand technical drawings relating to machinery
- Competent in lifting and slinging
- A working knowledge of diesel engine maintenance
- IT Literate with the ability to use a range of packages applicable to the role, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (emails)
- HNC qualifications in a relevant subject area
- Capable of the diagnosis of component level hydraulic faults
- Ability to operate basic machine shop machinery; lathes, milling machines etc.
- Working knowledge of 3-phase electrics
- Relative experience in recycling and other associated processes
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.