38000-43000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
4 on 4 off
Multiskilled Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Multiskilled Engineer
to join their team.
Multiskilled Engineer – Responsibility
- To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production & plant equipment whilst driving efficiencies through continuous improvement activities
- To complete maintenance procedures and prioritise all work in line with plant needs and production availability
- To execute regular checks and testing on all plant to ensure they are operating within specification.
- To comply with all Corporate, Heath and Safety and Environmental rules, standards and legislation
- To ensure that Health and Safety and Quality procedures are followed, ensuring that standards are maintained i.e. work in a tidy, clean, safe, structured and professional manner.
Multiskilled Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Multiskilled Engineer
You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Mechanical qualification City & Guilds or NVQ L3 equivalent
- Electrical qualification City & Guilds or NVQ L3 equivalent
- 17th Edition electrical qualification is ideal
- Experience of troubleshooting and resolving PLC & Robotic issues
- Detailed experience of carrying out reactive, planned, preventative and predictive maintenance
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.