26000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Salary: Circa £26k (6-month FTC)
A need has arisen for the temporary role of Office Administrator within the operations department at our Greenford site, this will be a 6-month fixed term contract. The role will support various disciplines within operations by carrying out specific administration duties for which full training will be provided.
Office Administrator – Job Role:
To support the Production Department:
• All jobs carried out in the workshop have a paper-based pack of job sheets and other record sheets. This role would carry out basic checks for completeness on these documents and if complete they would be scanned and logged within our ERP(Navision) system.
• Printing out and distribution of new job packs to the workshop teams
• Data entry to Excel trackers and other data gathering tasks
To support the Purchasing Department:
• Distribution to suppliers of outstanding order reports and follow up to ensure feedback from suppliers
• Various project-based data gathering/analysis tasks from existing records
To support the One Site project:
• The closure of the Greenford site requires a significant level of archiving of existing paperwork in conjunction with a third-party scanning company – manage this process
• Other basic office administration tasks as required such as mail handling, office supplies etc
Office Administrator – Person Requirements:
• Previous experience of working in administration tasks is essential.
• Good IT skills are essential
• Experience of data input to computer programmes.
• Good interpersonal skills