25000-35000 Per Annum
almost 3 years ago
Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Salary: Circa £25k - £35k plus excellent benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a welding and fabrication engineering company as their Office Manager.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Manager who has previous experience of working in the engineering industry.
As the Office Manager, you will be scheduling in work for engineers and site-based operatives, managing diaries and dealing with any concerns or issues from clients as well as managing the overall running of the office.
Office Manager Duties will include:
- Coordinating day to day operations and scheduling jobs/diaries for operatives
- Attend and organise meetings with clients where necessary
- Oversee effective management of office-based administrators
- Generate reports for senior management team and clients
- Diary managements for all operatives
- Document control, distributing to the right departments
- Client development and building relationships
- Dealing with absences and holiday requests
- New starter inductions
- Liaising with subcontractors
Office Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal person must come from the engineering industry as an Office Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- For this role it will be essential to have strong communication skills, be highly organised with the ability to work on own initiative, be comfortable using Microsoft packages, Excel, Word and Outlook and will be advantageous.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.