55000-75000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
My Client is a leading cut to size manufacturing business, serving the trade and public and are looking for an Operations manager to join their team.
Operations Manager - Responsibilities would include:
- We are looking for a Production Manager, a motivated, dynamic leader with strong communication skills, highly organised who can react seamlessly to changing requirements.
- Day to day leadership of the factory team 15-20 operatives.
- Delivery of business objectives and responsible for the successful completion of orders.
- Promotion and delivery of Lean, Continuous Improvement (CI), and other 'best practice' improvement techniques and processes and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Work with Head of Production to advise capacity for machine and labour resources.
- Deal with quality complaints, taking corrective and preventative action using Root cause Analysis.
- Assess new project resource requirements.
- Commit to Health and Safety procedures.
- Fully understand operating procedures and ensure adherence to them through all production dept.
- Develop and operate a preventative maintenance program for plant, tooling & machinery.
- Managing and exceeding KPI’s.
- Hold regular meetings with production team.
- Coordinate training and personal development needs for a team of 15-20 operatives.
Operations Manager– Person Requirements:
• Degree within an engineering background.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black / Green Belt and NEBOSH
• 3 years’ experience of management position within a similar industry or role
• Ability to sustain and develop team working and team-based problem solving.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adaptable to change and varying situations
• Ability to show resilience and a flexible approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong people and performance management skills
• Computer literate
• Experience and understanding of monthly management Profit and Loss accounts
Operations Manager - Package
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Free parking
• Mobile phone
• Private Health Care
• Working hours- Monday- Friday 07.45 – 17.15