38000-40000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
almost 2 years ago
I am currently recruiting for an Operations Manager that holds a NEBOSH General Certificate to join a frozen food manufacturer based in Roche, Cornwall. The successful person will run the day to day operations of the business with a 'hands on' attitude.
Operations Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- You will have full responsibility to drive plans based on operational strategy continuously improving performance
- Monitoring costs, performance and productivity across the site
- Improve the Health and Safety on site utilising different methods and training
- Research, evaluate, and recommend investments in technology, capital, equipment, systems, or other assets that will enhance the organisation's manufacturing capabilities
Operations Manager - Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a manufacturing plant or facility; ability to implement, manage and monitor daily operations of a manufacturing plant or facility.
- You will hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Knowledge of organisational standards, procedures and policies in manufacturing activities and ability to plan, guide, and monitor manufacturing processes for compliance
- Experience leading or managing a team
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Roche, Cornwall.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.