35000-38000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
4 months ago
Planning & Warehouse Manager
Location: Melton Mowbray
My client is a well-established polymer manufacturer and are looking for a Planning & Warehouse Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone to effectively manage the whole planning process ensuring the consistent timely manufacture of high-quality materials and products to our customers specifications.
Planning & Warehouse Manager – Job Role:
- Ensuring effective coordination and liaison between the Planning, Sales, Customer Services, Technical, Engineering, and other departments.
- To efficiently tailor production planning, overcoming any material or labour constraints to best fit time and production demands and ensuring maximise utilisation of all resources
- To monitor capacity and, with either Production or Customer Service, take action to handle situations where capacity and load are not matched
- To provide management information on a regular basis
- To monitor and progress production to meet the order book requirements
- Ensure that the warehouse team perform to target standards in relation to safety, pick and label accuracy, stock counts and warehouse process compliance
- Manage the inventory of stock to include organising and managing the cycle and periodic stock takes in coordination with the finance department
- Manage production order kitting including liaison with Old Dalby staff on stock replenishment
- Monitor, review and ensure that materials are down dated correctly.
Planning & Warehouse Manager – Person Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work collaboratively with peers and colleagues
- Flexible to change priorities at short notice and work under pressure
- Detail conscious
- Computer literate Microsoft Office excel and SAP essential
- Previous experience of managing a team
- HSE qualification or sound operational knowledge