17 Per Hour
0161 976 3540
11 months ago
Salary: £17.40 per hour
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Plater to join their team.
Plater – Responsibility
- Plating steam/air type heat exchangers in carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy materials.
- Plating heavy fabrications
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as required to support the needs of the business.
- Provide a professional backup service for colleagues during peak times or during absence.
- Follow company procedures, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain continuous professional development to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Continuous improvement of contribution to the company.
- Act as an ambassador for the company in all interactions with customers and the public.
Plater - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Plater. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Candidates must be expert platers/boilermakers able to work on their own initiative in a heavy
- engineering workshop.
- Time served engineer.
- Substantial experience of heavy fabrications (e.g. vessels, heat exchangers) is required.
- Able to read and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Good team worker.
- Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK
- Must be able to obtain a basic security check, which will normally require you to have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.