35000-45000 Per Annum
almost 3 years ago
Process Improvement Manager
Salary: £35k - £40k Plus excellent benefits.
A local, well established engineering company are now looking for a Process Improvement Manager
to join their team.
Process Improvement Manager - Summary:
You are expected to identify waste in processes to reduce costs, increase efficiency and throughput throughout the Operations function of the business. Following this you will plan, manage, and deliver 13-week CI sprint projects on time and within budget.
You will manage project teams consisting of Departmental Managers, Process Specialists, Project Engineers, and other functions where required.
Process Improvement Manager - Responsibilities:
- Review the current production processes and machinery using tools such as process mapping etc
- Identify improvements and cost savings
- Prepare a business case regarding improvements and costs savings
- Manage and run the projects to implement lean and business improvements across the factory
- Monitor and continually strive for better performance on the factory floor
Process Improvement Manager – Person requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Process Improvement Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Hold an engineering or scientific qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- A project management qualification such as PRINCE2 would be an advantage
- A business improvement or lean manufacturing qualification such as Six Sigma Greenbelt is essential
- Highly experienced in managing and delivering fast paced projects
- Ability to look at an unfamiliar process and identify bottlenecks and snags as well as improvements that can be made
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Can see when a plan isn’t working and can adjust/re-do to ensure the aims are achieved
Process Improvement Manager PACKAGE:
- £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 25 days’ holiday, plus statutory holidays
- A challenging and progressive working environment
- Critical Illness Cover
- Subsidised Canteen
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.