30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Procurement & Supply Chain Coordinator
The Purchasing and Supply Chain Coordinator role is an important key activity in the implementation of determined sourcing strategies for the major material categories and the execution of tactical sourcing for locally sourced smaller spends. This role covers activity for both plants. The role also covers, where appropriate, some support for local Indirect spends.
Procurement & Supply Chain Coordinator - Responsibilities would include:
- Interpretation of demand planning requirements (MRP reporting), placing purchase orders with vendors and manage delivery confirmations, and expedite outstanding purchase orders to ensure delivery is on time.
- Manage import processes and supporting documentation, with effective communication with local custom authorities and internal stakeholders.
- Effective communications between operations as well as other local functions in terms of planning, security of supply, supporting inventory targets and DOH, supporting local/regional S&OP processes, and engaging with all key stakeholders and balance purchasing actions aligned with regional/global strategies. This includes attending daily Operational Planning meetings
- Use and maintain data in the relevant IT business management system for the purchasing organization (SAP-MM/SD).
- Maintain Approved Vendor List, for UK direct materials.
- Resolve invoice queries for raw materials & packaging
- Manage consignment stock reporting to vendors
- Support the Senior Buyer on achieving annual Productivity targets and ad hoc tasks when & as required
Procurement & Supply Chain Coordinator – Person Requirements:
The employee should ideally have the following attributes in order to be proficient in their role:
- SAP experience
- Intermediate/Advance Microsoft Office skills
- Self-starter and a quick learner
- Proactive, well-organized and the ability to work in an international and intercultural team environment
- Effective telephone calls
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- At least 1-2 years of purchasing/supply chain experience.
- Ideally with proven experience within construction industry