26000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 month ago
My client is a large manufacturing business and are looking for a Production Administrator to join their team in Croydon.
Production Administrator - Job Role:
- Raise production/service orders for the workshop either to a project schedule or ad hoc as units arrive from customers under the guidance of Production Control colleagues
- Data entry to Excel trackers and other data gathering tasks
- Run shortage reports for the jobs to make sure parts are available on time
- Ensure systems are kept updated to reflect latest customer schedules
- Sub-Contract buying and co-ordination of sub contract activities directly with suppliers
- Process completed shop floor paperwork, ensuring all labour and parts bookings are accurate
- Carry out basic checks on completed shop floor job packs and scan into ERP system
- Arranging transportation for incoming/outgoing product as required
- Monitoring of job performance to ensure that variances to standards are reported and investigated
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Production Administrator – Person Requirements:
- To be successful in this role requires experience of working in a fast moving office environment
- This role interfaces with many people, from colleagues in the workshop and office to those working at home, therefore excellent communications skills both oral and written are essential.
- Previous experience with an engineering business would be advantageous
- Navision ERP system desirable (but not essential as training will be given). If no Navision/Dynamics knowledge then experience of a different ERP system would be advantageous
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills required
- This role is office based only.
- 36.5 working week; 08:30 – 16:30 Mon – Thurs and Fri 08:30 - 15:30
- £26K - £30K (dependent on experience)
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata on joining)
- Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- Dental Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme