24000-28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
A well-established advanced materials manufacturer are looking for an production planner to join their team based in Manchester.
Production Planner - Responsibilities would include:
- Production / order scheduling using in-house ERP system.
- Managing production schedules for various production departments
- Liaising with production management teams daily to identify issues & jointly find
solutions, ensuring production targets and customer requirements are met.
- Proactively review production capacity plans and highlight & resolve any forward
- Maintain close links with the sales teams to ensure two-way communication on
capacity, lead times, issues etc.
- Ensure any delays in production are highlighted early to the sales teams and
work with them to find the best solution for our customers.
- Review reports on production & planning KPI’s and make any necessary adjustments
to keep us in line with KPI’s.
- Manage safety stock levels of finished goods produced within your responsible
production department(s) through MRP demands.
Production Planner – Person Requirements:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite, especially Microsoft Excel is preferred but
- Full training will be provided on our in-house ERP system
Previous knowledge of ERP systems is essential
Previous knowledge of IFS Systems would be beneficial.
- Keen willingness to learn and undertake training.
- Proactive thinker
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Organised, methodical & able to work to deadlines.
- Results focused.
- Health & safety conscious
- Good team player
- Ability to manage priorities.