11-12 Per Hour
over 2 years ago
Salary: £11ph - £12.00ph
A local food manufacturing company are now looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to join their team.
Production Supervisor – Job Responsibilities:
- In the event of sickness or annual leave, you will be required to assume the position of Shift Manager
- Ensure all staff are adequately trained on SI System to provide correct information on yields
- Ability to read yield reports off the SI system
- Report any systems malfunction to Engineering or Senior Management
- Organise and monitor efficient workflow on the Production floor
- Check production output according to specifications
- Ensure production runs are activated / inactive throughout the shift on the SI System
- Attendance at any Systems / other meetings as required
- Submit reports on daily performance in a timely, efficient manner
- Assign responsibilities & prepare schedules
- Implement recommended manufacturing cost reduction strategies
- Report and act upon plant or machinery breakdowns to Engineering Technicians
- Address production problems as they arise
- Manage Time & Attendance within Company procedures & drive absence control procedures to ensure maximum attendance levels
- Ensure compliance with H&S and Company PPE guidelines
- Ensure accidents and/or incidents are reported and investigated to identify root cause; where necessary ensure actions and/or risk assessments are completed to reduce further risk or possible re-occurrence
- Carry out any other duties within your remit as directed
- Adopt ‘best practice’ in accordance with Company processes and procedures, and adhere to Company policy guidelines with reference to Health and Safety, and hygiene regulations
Production Supervisor – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Production Supervisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Experience in managing large production teams
- Ideally come from a food manufacturing background but not essential
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.