35000-42000 Per Annum
about 5 years ago
Salary: Up to £42k plus excellent benefits
A local company who specialise within the heavy industry are now looking for a Project Engineer with a background in CapEx.
Project Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Leads on the implementation of Capital Investment Projects from the concept through to the starting up phase.
- Assist in the development if best practice, engineering standards and procedures for project specification, installation and commissioning.
- Trouble shoot and resolve technical issues.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance the maintenance teams throughout project implementation.
- Plans and overseas the execution of final acceptance testing.
Project Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Project Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A degree in a technical or engineering related field
- Experience of managing CapEx projects
- Hold a project management qualification such as Prince2
- Basic knowledge of CAD Packages
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.