50000-60000 Per Annum
10 months ago
Salary: Circa £50k - £60k
A world leading Aerospace Manufacturing company are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Project Manager – Responsibility
- Implement/Comply Project Management processes on all projects & bids and support improvement of process where necessary.
- Run Start-up meetings, daily stand-ups, monthly project reviews, Contract Status Reviews and Gate Reviews with the team, ensuring full involvement and support of all service providers and independents as required.
- Demonstrate a clear overview of progress, risk, issues and readiness at reviews with clear and accurate signed off minutes issued, and all actions logged/progressed through central action log.
- Work with the Quality Department to ensure all processes arefollowed for the project and regular audits are in place and conducted.
- Ensure all project requirements (e.g. technical, commercial, project management, delivery etc., both internal & external) are clearly understood from the outset (or firmed-up during the bid/contract negotiation phase) and documented in a Deliverables Matrix.
- Work with the project team and functions to establish the project budget and agree with PD/SPM.
Project Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Project Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally hold an Engineering Qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng or a strong engineering understanding.
- Hold a recognised Project Management Qualification such as APM (association of Project Management or PMI Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Have project management experience in Defence, Aerospace or Automotive Manufacturing
- Strong Microsoft IT Skills
- Must be Security Cleared or able to gain clearance
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.