40000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
6 months ago
Location Information – Altrincham
Salary £40 - £50k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- A strong, broad engineering background who has operated in various industries and worked with various materials
- Has worked in R&D and manufacturing environments
- Is commercially savvy and driven by business success
- Has successfully implemented / effected change that led to growth
- Has created R&D roadmaps and implemented R&D and NPD programmes that led to successful commercial launches
- Has a strong project management discipline and who can introduce and embed that discipline into their team
- Is a proven people manager with self-awareness and growth mindset who achieves through their team rather than their own work, but is willing and able to ‘roll their sleeves up’ when required
Quality Manager – Qualifications
- Quality Engineer or knowledge that can be demonstrated through works experience
- Audit trained to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001
- Has experience working within the manufacturing industry
- Broad engineering background ideally gained through the manufacturing industry.
- Implementation of quality, environmental systems
- Project Management experience
- Team motivation and management.
- Formal Accreditation: ISO Standards 9001 & 14001
- Negotiation Techniques.
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.