37000-43000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 4 years ago
Salary: £37k - £43k DOE
A local aerospace company are now looking for a QHSE Manager to join their team.
QHSE Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Be responsible for ensuring the company complies with all legal and moral responsibilities with aspect to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Conducting regular audits/inspection of the company
- Deal with customers and be the key point of contact for customer quality matters
QHSE Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Quality Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience of QMS AS9100
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices and their correct implantation. NEBOSH diploma/certificate is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of quality tools including SPC charts, cause and effect diagrams, flow charts, PFMEA, PPAP, 8D, Lean manufacturing and Six sigma knowledge would be desirable
- Have a positive attitude to work to ensure delivery of continual improvement culture
- Previous Quality Management experience of managing people
- Full UK driving licence
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.