35000-40000 Per Annum
4 months ago
Salary: Circa £35k - £40k
A large Electronics Manufacturing company are now looking for a hands-on Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer – Job Summary:
The company designs their products in line with customers requirements. The role will be dealing with their suppliers in China, making sure the products are made in line with their expectations. You will then liaise with Customers with regards to any quality related issues.
Quality Engineer – Job Role:
- Responsible for the overall product quality
- Incoming & outgoing goods inspections.
- Customer liaison/contact for quality-related matters.
- Supplier quality monitoring, analysis, evaluation & development.
- Internal auditing & external auditing (suppliers and customers).
Quality Engineer – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Quality Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Member of CQI, ASQ or other quality related bodies
- Experience of quality tools such as 8D, PPAP’s and APQP (Or similar)
- Strong communication skills and experience of dealing with international suppliers would be highly advantageous.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.