30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
10 days ago
Salary: Circa £35k
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing engineering & manufacturing company-based Birmingham.
The company manufacturing cooling pumps and due to the growing EV Market and Gigafactory’s their products have become vital in the need for their cooling the batteries down.
Quality Engineer - THE POSITION:
This is a hands-on Engineering role with the focus on customer returns. The role will involve stripping the pumps to find out where a fault has occurred and how you can rectify the issue.
Quality Engineer - THE ROLE:
- Duties include but are not limited to: document control, PPAP, FMEA, complaints and audits
- Route cause analysis and routine quality and standard checks
- Working within a highly successful manufacturing company
- Work as part of the Quality Team
- Engage with any customer queries and attend site visits as and when required
Quality Engineer - THE PERSON:
The ideal candidate will come from the manufacturing industry as a Quality Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC, HND or BEng
- You will have experience in one or more of the following: PPAP, FMEA & ISO9001 or IATF16949
- Enjoy hands on engineering
- Excellent communications skills (spoken and written)
- Attention to detail is essential
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.