0161 976 3540
11 months ago
Position: Quality Engineer
Salary: Circa 40k
• Supporting the manufacturing process.
• Over seeing KPI’s for two manufacturing facilities.
• Driving best in class standards with RFT.
• Maintaining quality standards, procedures, and specifications for the Company.
• Taking part in all external Audits .
• Support existing procedures to ensure they meet the current guidelines.
• Testing products and service to ensure that they meet quality standards before launch.
• Maintaining documentation of procedural changes.
• Preparing performance reports for relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborating with external vendors and suppliers to ensure that they meet quality standards.
• Ensuring that all processes meet safety, legal and other national or international standard.
Competency Requirements for the role:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
• Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
For more information,
please call Ethan Aldcroft-Pearce on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client.All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.