4200 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
JOB- Quality Engineer
SALARY- £42,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Gloucestershire area to provide support the delivery of products with a Right first time approach to help improve cost, quality and throughput whilst minimising waste.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
• HND qualified or equivalent in relevant Engineering/science field
• 3 years experience in Manufacturing industry or similar
• Good working knowledge of ISO9001
• Strong attention to detail with excellent writing and verbal skills
• Self-motivated individual
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Be able to read and understand technical drawings
• Right first time approach
• Ability to identify risks or potential areas for improvements
The Quality Engineer role will involve:
• Lead on quality projects increasing effectiveness, improving product quality and H&S in the company
• Understand necessary industry standards.
• Hands on role investigating NCR’s and providing corrective actions
• Performing internal & external audits
• Improve in house inspection and apply ECN’s where necessary
• Use of RCA tools such as 8D, 5WHY, ISHIKAWA, FMEA’s, PPAP
• Champion and support the team of procedures, working instructions and SOP’s
• Maintaining ISO9001 QMS and implementing TQM
• Monitor output, quality & scrap rates. Improving OTD performance
• Maintain records of products and approved suppliers
• Continually improve QMS processes
For more information, please call Ethan Pearce on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client.All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.