25000-27000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Location Information - Cramlington
Salary £25 - £27k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- To comply with the Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Assist with driving quality improvements within the plant using PSP / 8D tools and methodology
- Analysis of customer returns, concerns and defects found in the production
- Help drive internal product improvements
- Quality Audits within all manufacturing areas in line with company procedures.
- Identify and use appropriate statistical tools in use of the statistical applications and technique.
- Management of production quarantine area, logging of non-conforming product and completion of all relevant electronic transactions
- Liaise with design / production engineering for suggested continuous improvements to improve quality output.
- Deal with internal & external customers
Quality Engineer - Person Specification
- BTEC / HNC / HND in engineering, electronics, quality or a related field.
- Experienced in Quality Management Systems (particularly ISO9001)
- Experience of Quality Techniques, including problem solving skills 8D, 5 WHY and SPC
- At least three years industry experience, of which two must have been in a Quality function
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Recognized ISO9001 internal auditing qualification
- Experience of MRP systems such as SAP (or equivalent)
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.