25000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 4 years ago
Location Information - Northamptonshire
Salary Circa £25k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced quality engineer or inspector to join this successful British company. The candidate should have QMS/HSE experience, or related transferable skills and experience from their career to date. The candidate should have ideally a background of working in manufacturing and quality systems ISO 9001 & 14001, however appropriate training may be given to the successful person.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Customer returns investigations, corrective and preventive actions, including associated training to key personnel.
- Auditing to ISO9001 & 14001 and updating relevant processes and procedures.
- Developing and delivering Improvement plans.
- Completing 8D reports and updating customer portals when necessary.
- Measurement of samples ISIR's, FAIR's, IMDS input and updates.
- Health & Safety duties when required.
Quality Engineer - Person Specification
This position would suit an existing Quality engineer or inspector willing to train or be developed, to be part of a successful organisation.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.