30000-33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 4 years ago
Location Information - Cambridge
Salary Circa £33k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- In conjunction with internal departments, carry out investigations into product non-conformance using appropriate problem-solving tools, monitoring effectiveness of corrective actions implemented and maintenance of appropriate records.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to improve current practices and support continuous improvement
- Ensure that all documentation conforms to industry / customer quality standards & supports customer product needs.
- Act upon internal and external NRFT issues with timely containment and robust sustainable corrective actions through root RCCA investigations with use of problem-solving tools.
- Carry out internal QMS audits, ensure that any NCRs raised are satisfactorily responded to and verify the effectiveness of resulting corrective actions.
- Support customer, AS9100 and Nadcap audits.
- Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators including right first time, on time delivery and number of reworks.
- Participate in the development and updating of Process FMEA's
- Leading the completion of internal First Article Inspections
- Work towards quality department yearly objectives and meet personal objectives set by the Quality Manager
Quality Engineer - Person Specification
- Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100/EN9110/AS9100 environment.
- Automotive experience would also be considered.
- Thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D and PFMEA
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Self-starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.