30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 4 years ago
Location Information - Wimborne
Salary Circa £30 - £35k
A local manufacturer is now looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Drive robust root cause analysis and preventative actions via non-conformance processes
- Propose and contribute to improvements in quality processes in the business
- Take responsibility for quality improvement projects and initiatives
- To be actively involved in the continuous improvement process and to encourage other staff.
- Assist in the evaluation of quality performance
- Plan ways to reduce costs of inspection
- Drive a 'right first time' quality culture
- Guide and support process owners to meet required standards
- Assist the external auditor in audits where appropriate
- Help carry out a structured program of internal process audits
- Measure, report and improve manufacturing quality performance against KPIs
- Manage internal calibration systems of measuring equipment
- Participate in business projects and initiatives as required
- Investigate, analyse and report on data and issues making recommendations for action
Quality Engineer - Person Specification
- Must have previous experience in a Quality Engineering or Quality Assurance environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Hydraulic/Fluid transfer preferable
- Automotive industry would be an advantage
- Auditing experience is an advantage
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.