30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location Information – Lancashire
Salary £30 - £35k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Supporting with the development and implementation of a QMS ISO 9001:2015, 13485:2016 & TS 16949 within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- ISO50001 knowledge is an advantage
- Strong Lean / Six-sigma knowledge and implementation experience to improve processes and techniques.
- To actively seek out and complete production improvement projects using 6-Sigma Methodologies.
- To conduct internal audits and production audits.
- To support customers and notified body audits.
- Project team support and Technical file assistance.
- To complete initial training activities and training verification.
- To deal with nonconformity, customer complaints, and subsequent continuous improvements.
- To carry out general quality assurance and quality control activities as required.
Quality Engineer – Qualifications
- Internal auditing experience and/or qualification.
- Lean 6-Sigma qualification or similar.
- At least two years’ experience of quality systems applied in product manufacture against BS EN ISO 9001:2015, 13485:2016, TS 16949, and ISO50001.
- Aptitude for teamwork and results orientation.
- Experience working in a laboratory and production environment.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, Minitab, Microsoft office suite, lotus notes etc.
- Aptitude and ability to promote continuous improvement in a busy manufacturing environment.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.