35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
9 months ago
Location Information – Ledbury
Salary £35 - £40K DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- With the support of relevant departments, maintain the ISO13485 Quality Management System and ensure compliance within the whole company.
- To lead internal auditing within the Company which will include managing the audit schedule, ensuring we have a team of trained auditors and carrying out and recording internal audits of all clients sites.
- Using FMEA, to set verification protocols for all of my clients products and ensure that all products are tested and pass to the criteria set.
- Maintain Technical Files for all Products to ensure compliance with MDR and GSPR Regulations. Where necessary during launch of new products or changes to existing products, updating the files.
- To carry out and record supplier audits either desk top reviews or site visits.
- Train internal Staff to perform internal audits to ISO 13485.
- Take on minor Engineering Changes, updating and releasing drawings in Solid works in line with Company Change procedure.
- To help develop a culture of continuous improvement within the Company.
Quality Engineer – Qualifications
- Quality Engineer or knowledge that can be demonstrated through works experience
- Audit trained to ISO 9001:2015 and or ISO13485
- Quality Engineer who has experience of updating & creating processes to meet ISO13485. A pragmatic individual who understands the primary focus of the business is to help clients whilst being profitable, utilising simple processes and documentation to achieve this.
- A team player, able to influence people at all levels.
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.