30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
2 months ago
Location Information – Malvern
Salary £30k - £40k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Supporting with the development and implementation of a QMS to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001 standards
- In-depth welding experience and knowledge of ISO9606 and ISO5817
- In-depth working knowledge of quality systems and processes, IS09001 and or TS16949 and or AS9100.
- Full understanding of continuous improvement tools and techniques including 8D, Six Sigma, APQP, etc
- Demonstrable use of APQP, it uses as a planning tool and the elements within it.
- Extensive experience in a relevant industry such as metals, automotive, or aerospace industry.
- Auditing experience is an advantage
Quality Engineer – Qualifications
- Quality Engineer or knowledge that can be demonstrated through works experience
- Has experience working within the manufacturing industry
- Has welding experience
- ISO9606 and ISO5817 experience
- Automotive or Aerospace industry background experience
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.