30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 months ago
Location Information – Cambridgeshire
Salary £30 - £40K DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team. The company are looking for a person who can run with and control their quality system. The ideal candidate will have auditing qualifications from a UKAS Body.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Undertake internal and process audits of the ISO9001 Quality Management System (QMS)
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
- The person would be expected to ensure the business follows the procedures required for ISO and be able to produce the quality reports for the CEO and senior management.
- They will need to be able to read and understand engineering drawings and play an active role within the team.
Quality Engineer – Qualifications
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred, or equivalent NVQ Level 5 qualifications.
- Significant experience managing ISO9001 audits
- Experience of working in Quality Assurance
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.