18000-20500 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location Information - Shropshire
Salary£18 - £20k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team. Our hours of work are 39 hours per week (Monday to Thursday - 8.00 am to 5.15 pm and Friday 8.00 am to 12.00 noon).
Quality Inspector - Key Accountabilities
- To ensure incoming are inspected to the required Quality standards.
- Timely and accurate inspection of externally supplied components.
- Record and maintain inspection record sheets accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accurately report any quality concerns arising from inspections.
- worked in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- be able to read engineering drawings
- use measuring equipment such as Micrometres and Vernier's,
- Have experience of recording and maintaining inspection record sheets
- Basic computer skills in Excel and Word.
Quality Inspector - Benefits:
- Opportunity to have two bonuses per year, subject to an appraisal and the performance of the Company.
- Holiday - 31 days (8 bank holidays, plus 23 annual days). This will rise to an extra 2 annual days holiday after 3 complete holiday years of service and a further one day after 5 complete holiday years of service).
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance - 4 x annual salary
- Car parking
- Cash Healthcare Plan
- Subsidized canteen on site
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540. LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.