21000-24000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
12 months ago
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: Circa £21k-£24k (dependent on experience)
Be a part of one of the UK’s most innovative companies and one of the UK’s largest privately owned
Jaltek, a leading technology solutions provider, is searching for a Quality Inspector to join the existing team responsible for ensuring all products are consistently manufactured in compliance with build standards for a variety of major OEM’s.
Quality Inspector- The Role
This position will be responsible for ensuring all products are consistently manufactured to the
required build standard. The position may include aspects of Final Audit, Roving Audit & Specific Area Audit.
Quality Inspector-Main Responsibilities:
- Audit product in accordance with defined build instructions and IPC-A-610 standards
- Ensure all deviations from either defined build instruction or IPC-A-610 standards are clearly
- identified and logged in line with defined procedures
- Ensure defined processes are robust, clear & concise and can consistently achieve the
- required standards
- Ensure all processes are stringently adhered to, any gaps or process improvements should
- be highlighted to your immediate supervision. They will ensure that effective remedial
- actions are taken in a timely manner including updating supporting documentation in QMS
- Compliance with the company Quality Standard and procedures
- Skills and experience:
- Understanding Aegis
- Current Certification to IPC-A-610
- Component Knowledge & Identification
- Able to follow Customer Drawings
- ESD Awareness
- Understanding & use of QMS system
- Attention to detail
- Customer focussed
- Ability to creatively challenge issues
- Excellent communication skills
- What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- BUPA healthcare (after successful completion of probation period)
- Life Insurance
For more information, please call Nicole McFarland on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.