35000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 3 years ago
Location Information - Leeds
Salary £35 - £45k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- The maintaining and development of the QMS
- Determines the strategic direction for the continuous improvement of the Factory and Sites SHEQ management programme and systems.
- Advises line management and assists with the implementation of new or existing SHEQ-related legislation, rules and Company standards
- To complete prevention inspections on a regular basis and ensure records maintained of same.
- To investigate accidents and ensure all documentation is updated.
- To develop a monthly SHEQ Communication Strategy for all sites and levels of staff, to include written information, tool box talks and management briefs
- Responsible for investigation of customer complaints
- Working with Supply Chain to ensure we maintain Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) and have appropriate Goods Inwards inspection procedures.
- To be the gatekeeper of the NPD product release checklist.
- Oversee the quality of the products manufactured at all key suppliers.
- Product testing of new products, existing, new vendors or from customer complaints.
Quality Manager - Person Specification
- Maintenance of Company Accreditations (I.S.O 9001, I.S.O 14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Promotion of a Safety Culture
- Manufacturing/General Engineering Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a Quality and or Health and safety Management Role
- Environmental Management Systems Qualification is an advantage
- Graduate IOSH Status or CMIOSH status
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.