40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location Information – Oxfordshire
Salary £40 - £45k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director. You will manage a small team and be required to manage and control all quality, environmental and health and safety aspects across three sites.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- To manage all aspects of the QHSE department including personnel requirements
- To control the system requirements in line with applicable ISO standards and to liaise with the governing body to ensure conformance
- To ensure products conform to drawings and specifications in line with engineering design
- To ensure that production techniques are to the required standard to efficiently produce quality products
- To appraise vendors on a regular basis and to score vendors on a points system and document for QHSE audits
- Take on responsibility for the QHSE department, ensuring adequate equipment to perform the required functions
- To report to the M.D. on a regular basis, all QHSE functions
- To take responsibility for warranty returns in conjunction with Customer Services
- Report on QHSE issues and liaise with Germany
- Responsible for correct retention and disposal of documents in your described area, complying to the relevant law and in cooperation with the Finance Controller
- Responsible for ensuring all product certification requirements are met
- Management may, from time to time, require you to carry out tasks in addition to your normal duties, provided these tasks are both reasonable and within your capabilities.
Quality Manager – Qualifications and Experiences
- Qualified in Management systems auditing
- Educated to degree level in Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental management or equivalent
- NEBOSH Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of Quality Procedures
- Experience of working within a Production/Factory Environment
- Experience of ISO 9001; 14001 and/or 18001/45001 Standards
- Experience of managing budgets
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.