35000-40000 Per Annum
10 months ago
Salary: £40k - £45k plus excellent benefits
A local fabrication manufacturing company are looking for an exceptional hands-on Quality Manager to join their team.
This is a traditional fabrication workshop that is fast paced and busy environment.
Quality Manager – Responsibilities:
- Review and update the companies Quality policies and procedures
- Create robust quality process that documents any product issues
- Keep clear and up to date quality records
- Provide quality inspection on the shopfloor, introduce first off’s and last off inspection processes
- Undertake welding inspections for both manual welds and machine welds
Quality Manager – Personal Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Manufacturing environment as a Quality Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC, HND or BEng
- Ideally come from a fabrication or metal background
- Ideally have some welding inspection experience
- Experienced in setting up policies from scratch
- Strong documentation and record keeping
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.