55000-70000 Per Annum
11 months ago
Salary: Circa £55k - £70k
A large Aerospace manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager – Job Summary:
To achieve and maintain consistently high levels of product quality and customer service levels has the potential to significantly influence the appeal of Special Metals premium products in the eyes of customers. The management of our interactions with customers, and our response to any quality or quality documentation query, is vital in maintaining our reputation of technical excellence in the marketplace.
Quality Manager – Job Role:
- Manage the Company Quality Management System
- Manage customer communications on quality / non-commercial topics
- Manage the customer audit, external accreditation, and internal audit process
- Manage the customer complaint process and coordinate on-site resolution activities
- Manage the requirements process to ensure correct documentation and instructions and produced for all orders to be planned
- Manage customer facing quality documentation (Certificates, Control Plans, FMEA’s, Inspection and Test Plans, Operating Procedures for customer approval)
- Manage the calibration process
- Interface with customers during site visits, customer inspections, meetings, and audits
- Ensure the correct structures are in place to guarantee consistent high quality across the site
- Function as the Quality Management Representative as required by AS9100 and any other quality standards adopted by the business
- As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, represent Quality within the business
- Proactively work with technical, production, commercial, + sales teams to improve above processes
Quality Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry as a Quality Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Member of CQI, ASQ or other quality related bodies
- Experience of managing AS9100 and or be lead auditor in AS100
- Experience of Control Plans, FMEA’s FAIRS etc.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.