45000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Location Information - South Wales -Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Bridgend, Swansea
Salary Circa £45 - £50K
A local aerospace manufacturing company is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Ensure all responsibilities delegated from the Head of Operations of are complied with.
- Discharge the responsibilities of the Management Representative, who has the fully delegated authority to initiate, approve and sanction all actions and corrective actions required to safeguard the company approvals.
- Deliver a safe working environment which satisfies current and future EEC directives, health and safety legislation and all regulatory authorities granting approvals
- Provide a Design Authority process for the approval of TOs etc.
- Evaluate Engineering performance in order to improve effectiveness by continuously reviewing and evolving more efficient systems, procedures and working methods
- Ensure the provision and satisfactory operation of an Engineering function for the review of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other OEM technical documentation.
- Provide a process to ensure correct analysis of Airworthiness Directives, other safety information and manufacturers' service bulletins.
- To continually improve the status of health, safety and environmental management within the company and identify areas for improvement and development of policies in support of safe systems of work.
- Provision and monitoring of initial and continuation training for all staff that carries out/and or certifies work and other airworthiness related tasks.
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant technical engineering degree/diploma.
- Professional experience in an Engineering environment within the airline industry.
- Professional business management related qualification.
- Regulatory authority approvals qualification.
- Acceptable to CAA/FAA as Form 4 holder.
- NEBOSH Level 3 Certificate (desirable)
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.