30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 4 years ago
Location Information - Maidenhead
Salary £30 - £35k DOE
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. Our client is looking for an experienced Manager of Quality Assurance who is keen to make a difference to the company, department and role with a hands-on approach utilising your skills and techniques. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services in order to positively affect the long-term success of our business and those of our customers
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Create, maintain and improve the quality management system
- Be able to work on their own initiative as a hands-on Quality Manager
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors and production staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers' requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all non-conforming issues to production to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance representatives during on-site audits
- Maintain company KPI's
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must come from the sheet metal engineering background with several years' experience in a similar role within quality and manufacturing.
- The ideal candidate must have a relevant manufacturing engineering qualification
- Experienced Quality Manager
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Certification of quality control to the (ISO 9001:2015) standard is required.
- Certification of auditing is required.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.