30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Location Information - London
Salary £30 - £35k DOE
A local food manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Create, maintain and improve the quality management system
- Be able to work on their own initiative as a hands-on Quality Manager
- Daily factory floor checks including used by dates and cleaning checks
- Design, develop, test and implement quality processes based on HACCP principles
- Lead audits by external bodies (FSA, STS, NACB etc) and carry out internal audits
- Undertake product and environmental testing (nutrition, microbiology, allergens, water etc)
- The role encompasses both office-based tasks and hands on involvement in the production environment
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must come from the food engineering background with several years' experience in a similar role within quality and manufacturing.
- Experienced Quality Manager
- HACCP Qualification
- Auditing experience
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.